Share your upcoming research, spotlight nominations and more
- upcoming research
- awards and recognition
- media mentions and appearances (were you on NBC last night? Let us know so we can share it!)
- op-eds, graphics or other shareable materials you may have created
- nominate someone for a spotlight or case study
- let us know you’d like to be involved in one of our initiatives (be a guest on our audio series, submit a testimonial, #LearnWithTrojans video, or write a guest piece for website News)
- send photos of public health work in action for social media
- request an update on the website (such as deadline dates)
For upcoming research:
- Please DO submit to both Department Communications and Keck School of Medicine Marketing. This enables us to work together and follow up on your behalf.
- See Media Relations resources in the section below.
Connect Quick Links
Items that may be appropriate for promotion by Media Relations include research findings a general audience would find relevant or notable, especially findings with implications regarding current events.
It is advised to contact Media Relations before publishing and otherwise promoting.
Our department’s primary contacts for media relations and university communications are below:
Head of Media Relations
Keck School of Medicine of USC
Tel: (323) 442-0689
Media Relations Specialist
Tel: (213) 740-5277