Explore the Division
Faculty in the Division of Environmental Health includes physicians, physicists, engineers, statisticians, educators, chemists, toxicologists, and behavioral neuroscientists.
- NEW RESEARCH from our MADRES Center
- NEW RESEARCH: Improved air quality leads to fewer kids developing asthma in nation’s most-polluted region
- EDITORIAL: New research findings show that children are exposed to lead in the womb
- NEW RESEARCH: Lead contamination found in baby teeth of children living near battery smelter
- Dr. Rima Habre contributes to international panel on performance standards for low-cost air pollution sensors