Explore the Division
Faculty in the Division of Environmental Health includes physicians, physicists, engineers, statisticians, educators, chemists, toxicologists, and behavioral neuroscientists.
- New StoryMap: Urban Oil and Gas Production in Los Angeles County
- NEW RESEARCH: Estimating asthma incidence if air pollution levels had remained high and if the levels were lowered
- NEW RESEARCH from our MADRES Center
- NEW RESEARCH: Improved air quality leads to fewer kids developing asthma in nation’s most-polluted region
- EDITORIAL: New research findings show that children are exposed to lead in the womb