Our degree offerings embody the USC tradition of excellence and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Study in the heart of Los Angeles, where world-renowned faculty, cutting-edge research opportunities and hands-on work experience are readily available to prepare you for the career you want. Not located in Los Angeles? Our Master of Public Health programs offer the flexibility to earn your degree on-campus or online.
Our bachelor’s degrees inspire future health professionals to serve the whole person and the whole of society by educating them about the socio-cultural, behavioral, psychological and biological factors that contribute to wellness and disease. Explore undergraduate programs.
Our Master of Science degrees integrate didactic coursework with hands-on research and data analysis. Offered online and on-campus, our Master of Public Health programs provide tools, resources and connections to foster successful public health leaders.
- Master of Science in Applied Biostatistics & Epidemiology (MS)
- Master of Science in Biostatistics (MS)
- Master of Science in Clinical, Biomedical and Translational Investigations (MS)
- Master of Science in Molecular Epidemiology (MS)
- Master of Science in Public Health Data Science (MS)
- Master of Public Health resident (MPH)
- Master of Public Health online (MPH)
- Progressive & Dual Degrees
We offer four doctoral degree options to prepare leaders for the evolving biomedical research field.