Our degree offerings embody the USC tradition of excellence and interdisciplinary collaboration.
Study in the heart of Los Angeles, where world-renowned faculty, cutting-edge research opportunities and hands-on work experience are readily available to prepare you for the career you want. Not located in Los Angeles? Our Master of Public Health programs offer the flexibility to earn your degree on-campus or online.
Our bachelor’s degrees inspire future health professionals to serve the whole person and the whole of society by educating them about the socio-cultural, behavioral, psychological and biological factors that contribute to wellness and disease. Explore undergraduate programs.
Our Master of Science degrees integrate didactic coursework with hands-on research and data analysis. Offered online and on-campus, our Master of Public Health programs provide tools, resources and connections to foster successful public health leaders.
- Master of Science in Applied Biostatistics & Epidemiology (MS)
- Master of Science in Biostatistics (MS)
- Master of Science in Molecular Epidemiology (MS)
- Master of Science in Public Health Data Science (MS)
- Master of Public Health resident (MPH)
- Master of Public Health online (MPH)
Progressive & Dual Degrees (Please see the USC Catalogue for information)
We offer four doctoral degree options to prepare leaders for the evolving biomedical research field.
- Bridging the Gaps – Bridging the Gaps is a summer research program that provides underrepresented undergraduate students an opportunity to gain exposure to basic science, translational and clinical research at the Keck School. Continue reading
- Global Health: Trends and Challenges – Offered by USC Summer Programs, Global Health: Trends and Challenges, teaches high school students a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to investigating the environmental, social and political determinants of health around the world.… Continue reading
- Summer Program In Diabetes and Obesity Research (SPIDOR) – SPIDOR is a 10-week NIH/NIDDK funded summer research experience providing outstanding underrepresented students in science and medicine an opportunity to gain meaningful exposure to the exceptional research and clinical programs… Continue reading
- LA’s Biostatistics Education Summer Training program at USC (LA’s BEST@USC) – LA’s Biostatistics Education Summer Training program at USC (LA’s BEST@USC) provides an opportunity for outstanding undergraduate college students in math and science to gain exposure to public health research as… Continue reading